Madame Vacances

 

 

 

 

 

16/12/2017 - 7 nights from

 

£127

 

 

YOUR SEARCH

 

Alps, La Féclaz

 

 

 

 

Update

 

Need a hand? Call us on
0203 475 4756

 

WHY CHOOSE US

 

25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Holiday specialist

 

 

DEDICATED SALES TEAM
Available 7 days a week

 

 

LOWEST PRICE
100% Guaranteed (more info)

 

 

 

Les Chalets du Berger

AlpsLa Féclaz, Apartment
277 reviews
Add to
shortlist

 

Hiver
 Winter
Été
 Summer
Overview
Units
Ski area
Map
Reviews

 

OVERVIEW

The Residence

0

 

Location


The village of La Féclaz is situated in the Bauges mountain range of the French Alps and is home to just over 600 people. This fairy tale hamlet is well known as a quaint and picture-perfect skiing holiday destination, complete with wooden cottages, chalets and some of the most impressive pistes in the Alps.

Madame Vacances’ Les Chalets du Berger can be found in the heart of this snowy village. The three star chalets are located just a few metres away from the downhill ski runs that La Féclaz is renowned for, with all of the shops, services and amenities that the village has to offer also just a short walk from the residence.

 

The Apartments


Guests at Les Chalets du Berger can enjoy a taste of true Alpine tradition and luxury. The property is located conveniently close to the pistes, so after a long and exhilarating day, a warm living room is waiting just a short distance away.

The residence is made up of a collection of chalets, all built in a classic wooden style with either balconies or terraces allowing visitors to enjoy the rustic style of the accommodation alongside luxurious modern amenities. Free Wi-Fi access, a heated indoor pool and a sauna are all available and the chalets are all fully fitted with dishwashers, refrigerators, stoves, microwaves, bathrooms and separate shower rooms.

 

Board Options


The chalets at Les Chalets du Berger are all self-catered and come with kitchenettes that are perfectly equipped for cooking everyday meals. The residence is very close to the shops of La Féclaz, which stock fresh, local cuisine and tasty ingredients, plus there is a small but excellent selection of restaurants in the centre of the resort.

 

FACILITIES:   
 
Indoor Swimming pool
 
Sauna
 
Wifi in accommodation with surcharge

 

The Resort

0

 

La Féclaz


The village of La Féclaz offers a different experience to many of the larger and more modern ski resorts of the Alps. This village is a far cry from the hustle and bustle of neighbouring regions. Situated in the heart of the Bauges Mountains, less than 20 km from Chambery and Aix les Bains, La Féclaz provides visitors with peace and quiet and some stunning scenery. Whichever chalet you stay in, you will have breath-taking views of the snowy mountainous surroundings and the thick pine forests from Les Chalets du Berger’s position in the north of La Féclaz. With easy access to all of the bars, restaurants and other facilities and amenities of the town, the chalets are the ideal place for those wanting to relax. The resort itself has an excellent selection of restaurants and a cosy atmosphere, meaning it is somewhat limited when it comes to après ski, however, still provides plenty to keep visitors occupied.

To find out more about what makes this charming ski resort such a popular destination, visit our winter destination page.

 

The Ski Area


The La Féclaz ski area is perfect for beginners and children, with two green slopes, five blue slopes, five red slopes and two black slopes to choose from. Located at an altitude of 1250m to 1550m, the ski season runs from December to February in La Féclaz. Those wanting to enjoy more than just downhill skiing will find the resort located within France's most popular cross country ski area, Savoie Grand Revard, which boasts 140km of cross country skiing, and 50km of alpine tracks through pine forests. The area is celebrated for the high quality of its ski field which consists of two black, one green, four red and four blue slopes, enabling the resort to cater to both beginners and experienced skiers. As well as this, there is a fun filled children’s area, which make Savoie Grand Revard a particularly popular choice for family holidays.

 

Winter Activities


Away from the ski slopes, guests can enjoy a full range of winter activities in this resort, such as ski joering, which involves being pulled through the beautiful landscape on your skis, behind a horse. Keen hikers can enjoy the scenery by snow shoeing through the forests and meadows of the Alps, with more than 60km of snow shoe tracks on offer. Children will love fun sledging and toboggan runs, and other thrilling activities include dog sledging, snowmobiling and snow boarding.

 

Useful Information

0

 

Late arrival (after 8 pm)


Please inform the reception or the reservations centre in advance and we will advise you of the late arrival procedure.

 

Key collection


Check in is from 5 pm onwards. The keys are available at the reception on presentation of your voucher.

 

Deposit


On arrival you have to pay a deposit of 260 Eu (Visa, Euro Card, French Cheque) for your apartment. Your deposit will be returned to you 15 days after your departure with any necessary deductions made for breakages and additional cleaning.

 

Cleaning


End of Stay Cleaning is not included in the accommodation price and clients are required to clean the property before departure. Please note that cleaning products are not always provided.

An End of Stay Cleaning deposit of 56-126 Eu (depending on type) will be taken upon arrival which will be returned along with your Damage Deposit.

 

Compulsory Charges


- Taxe du Séjour (Local Tourist Tax)

 

Payable Extras


- Linen Pack (sheets + bath towel)
- Sheets
- Bath Towels
- Hand Towels
- Pets
- Daily Cleaning Service
- Mid/End of Stay Cleaning Service
- Television (French Channels)
- Cleaning Kit

 

Booking Conditions

0

 

Payment Conditions


Ski France offers 2 options for payment:

1) Pay in 2 installments if booked more than 30 days prior to arrival:
- 10% deposit at time of booking & 90% payment 30 days prior to arrival

2) Pay in 1 payment (always available and obligatory if booked less than 30 days prior to arrival)
- 100% at time of booking

Additional Extras:
- Any extras added more than 30 days prior to arrival will be added to final payment
- Any extras added after final payment to be paid at time of addition to booking

 

Cancellation Conditions

Ski France offers free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival:
If the client cancels a reservation, the following amounts will be retained:

- More than 30 days prior to arrival date: All amounts paid for the stay will be fully refunded
- Less than 30 days before arrival: 50% of the full amount of the stay will be retained

 

Booking contract

Your stay at Les Chalets du Berger*** is contracted with the organisation FECLAZ EXPLOITATION (Siret: 50168509300012) which is a member of the Madame Vacances group.

 

Travel Information

0

 

Address


Les Chalets du Berger
Rd 913 B
73230
La Féclaz
(0033) 479 70 54 37

 

By car


- Calais to La Féclaz – 7 hours

 

By plane


Nearest airports:
- Chambery Airport: 29km (35 minutes)
- Annecy Airport: 46km (50 minutes)
- Lyon Airport: 107km (1.5 hours)

 

 

ACCOMMODATION
Accomodation typeSleep
up to
PriceUnits Book
More info

1 bedroom apartment, sleeps up to 4

 

Rooms : 1 Bedroom(s), 1 Bathrooms, 1 Balcony, 1 Kitchen
£183
£127
Free Cancel Payment : 10% of the reservation at the time of booking, and the rest of the amount (90%) 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival : All amounts paid (10%) for the stay will be fully reimbursed if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival :In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fees are equal to 50% of the full amount of the stay.

Please choose the number of accommodation units before booking.
To book more than one room, please call us on
0203 475 4756
or make separate reservations on line for each room.

Book
More info

1 bedroom + alcove apartment, sleeps up to 6

 

Rooms : 1 Bedroom(s), 1 Cabin bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, 1 Balcony, 1 Kitchen
 6 £271
£188
Free Cancel Payment : 10% of the reservation at the time of booking, and the rest of the amount (90%) 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival : All amounts paid (10%) for the stay will be fully reimbursed if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival :In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fees are equal to 50% of the full amount of the stay.


More info

2 bedroom duplex apartment, sleeps up to 6

 

Rooms : 2 Bedroom(s), 1 Bathrooms, 1 Balcony, 1 Kitchen
 6 £303
£210
Free Cancel Payment : 10% of the reservation at the time of booking, and the rest of the amount (90%) 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival : All amounts paid (10%) for the stay will be fully reimbursed if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival :In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fees are equal to 50% of the full amount of the stay.


More info

2 bedroom apartment with disabled access, sleeps up to 7

 

Rooms : 2 Bedroom(s), 1 Shower Room, 1 Balcony, 1 Kitchen
 7 £319
£221
Free Cancel Payment : 10% of the reservation at the time of booking, and the rest of the amount (90%) 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival : All amounts paid (10%) for the stay will be fully reimbursed if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival :In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fees are equal to 50% of the full amount of the stay.


More info

2 bedroom + alcove duplex apartment, sleeps up to 8

 

Rooms : 2 Bedroom(s), 1 Sleeping Areas, 1 Bathrooms, 1 Shower Room, 1 Balcony, 1 Kitchen
 8 £351
£261
Free Cancel Payment : 10% of the reservation at the time of booking, and the rest of the amount (90%) 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival : All amounts paid (10%) for the stay will be fully reimbursed if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival :In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fees are equal to 50% of the full amount of the stay.


More info

3 bedroom apartment, sleeps up to 9

 

Rooms : 3 Bedroom(s), 1 Bathrooms, 1 Shower Room, 1 Balcony
 9 £367
£272
Free Cancel Payment : 10% of the reservation at the time of booking, and the rest of the amount (90%) 30 days before arrival.
Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival : All amounts paid (10%) for the stay will be fully reimbursed if you cancel more than 30 days before arrival.
Cancellation less than 30 days before arrival :In the case of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the cancellation fees are equal to 50% of the full amount of the stay.


 

 

SKI AREA
- Ski Area opening : 20/12/2014 - 29/03/2015
- Altitude : at 1200m to 1550m
- Slopes : 25km

2 black slopes
5 red slopes

 

5 blue slopes
2 green slopes

 

 

LIFT PASSES
Traduction pour 'Jusqu'à -40% de remise sur les forfaits de ski.' non trouvée
Jusqu'à -40% de remise sur les forfaits de ski.
SKI & SNOWBOARD HIRE
Save up to 35%
TRANSFERS
Best price guaranteed on our airport transfers.

 

 

 

RD 913 B
73230
LA FECLAZ
0203 475 4756

 

TripAdvisor
Traveller Reviews brought to you by
TripAdvisor
Madame Vacances Les Chalets de Berger
Rd 913B, 73230 La Feclaz, France
4.0 of 5 bubbles
277 Reviews
Ranked #1 of 2 hotels in La Feclaz
Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
Value
Rooms
Cleanliness
Service
Excellent
101
Very Good
94
Average
51
Poor
24
Terrible
7
true
Recent Reviews:
Ruth S
Witney, United Kingdom
Trip type:
Couples
Loved the Bauges area
29 Jul 2017
Cosy chalet in fab location with views of Belldonne+Bauges mountains. Pool lovely and quiet first thing (9am) Bit of a trek to get any where. Sunset from Mt Reynard v... more »
rana t
Annecy, France
Trip type:
Couples
Perfect get away ! splendide semaine !
22 Jan 2017
We spent a week in a quaint chalet , very well equipped, very well heated , very comfortable beds ,plenty of storage space . Pillows and covers are provided, they... more »
Huangbessie75
Bailly-Romainvilliers, France
Trip type:
Family
A Christmas in the mountains without snow !
17 Jan 2017
We wanted to spend our Christmas in the mountains, so we chose le feclaz madame vacances. Friendly receptionists and nice swimming pool (except the floor was really dirty). Very convenient... more »
Edizo H
Trip type:
Family
Cosy
4 Jan 2017
I went to France in December 2016 with my family. This was a very nice self serve chalet. The facilities were good. The reason why I didn't give five stars... more »
Barbara B
Glossop, United Kingdom
Trip type:
Family
Very poor
2 Sep 2016
Beware if you go they'll make you pay for everything as an extra. Extra for bedding, towels, tv... and an extra charge as soon as you arrive! The towels they... more »
1-5 of 277 Reviews
Write a review

These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travellers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.

© 2017 TripAdvisor LLC

 

Alternative destinations
  • Les Chalets des Alpages
    La Plagne
    7 nights
    £908
  • Les Chalets du Thabor
    Valfréjus
    7 nights
    £145
  • Les Lodges des Alpages
    La Plagne
    7 nights
    £142
  • Résidence Le Parc des Airelles***
    Les Orres
    7 nights
    £145

 

 

 

Sign up and get 5% off your first booking

 

X

Exclusive Offers - Flash Sales
Promotions - News

5%Discount on your first booking
Follow us

SIGN IN



Forgot your password ?

SIGN IN

REGISTER

Already have an account?
Create now and get ready for your perfect getaway

5%DISCOUNT on your first booking
GET STARTED