Nestled in the heights of Les Menuires, in the middle of the slopes, the chalets have an incredible view of the mountains. The chalets are located in Reberty 2000 which is one of the most popular areas of Les Menuires because of its preserved environment and for its proximity to restaurants, ski schools and entertainment.
From the chalets you can also join the Croisette or the Bruyeres as well as the pistes above the chalet due to ski lifts close to the chalet.
Les Chalets du Soleil' offers some of the most spacious appartments in Menuires, whilst maintaining a relaxed and private atmosphere. Because of the large capacity (4 - 12 people), the chalets work well with large groups, such a big families or groups of friends.
You can benefit from the chalets balcony with picturesque scenery of the mountains as well as easy access to the pistes from the chalet itself. Because we are located in Savoie, we maintain the cultural architecture by having all the apartments made of wood and stone.
The services mentioned below are included
-Equipment: fireplace, 1 free car parking space, heated ski lockers, close proximity to ski school
(discounts available at the shop if you have booked at Les Chalets du Soleil).
-Free WiFi with restriction, landline phone, Flat Screen TV.
-Sheets and duvets provided, towels and kitchen towels etc provided, beds made on arrival, cleaning
Les Menuires is located in the 3 Valleys ski area, the largest ski area in the world. The resort is at
1850m and the whole area is from 1850m to 2850m.
In the winter, the 3 Valleys is the main attraction for skiers. With 85% of the ski area over 1800m,
snow is guaranteed! For those who do not like skiing there are plenty of other activities to do in the
Les Menuires Ski Area
In the winter, the 3 Valleys is the main attraction for skiers. With 85% of the ski area over 1800m, snow is guaranteed! For those who do not like skiing there are plenty of other activities to do in the resort.
Les Menuires has a strong reputation with regards to a vast array of snow-orientated activities:
-Cross country skiing and snow shoe walks in Les Menuires are available, whether you are a beginner or expert the route will be picked upon skill level. The routes are for all levels ranging from green, blue, red and black.
- In Saint-Martin de Belleville, you have the opportunity to go husky sledding. Danny the dog trainer invites you to discover nature from a different perspective in either daylight or moonlight. A new experience guaranteed!
- Reminisce from when you were a child with snow sledging by sledging on the specially designed Roc’n Bob piste, which is a 4km piste covered in snow, 22 twisting turns with an overall height of 450m. Great for fun for friends or family!
The keys are available at the reception on presentation of your voucher. (except in the case of late arrival).
On arrival you have to pay a deposit of 300 Eu (Visa, Euro Card, French Cheque) for your apartment. Your deposit will be returned to you 15 days after your departure with any necessary deductions made for breakages and additional cleaning.
- Taxe de séjour (Local Tourist Tax)
- Sheets and linen provided
- Bath mats and kitchen towels provided
- Beds made on arrival
- Cleaning included at end of stay
- Cleaning products
- Free WiFi, with restriction
- One parking place allowed per apartment
1) Pay in 3 instalments if booked more than 60 days prior to arrival:
- 15% deposit at time of booking, 15% payment 60 days prior to arrival & 70% payment 30 days prior to arrival
2) Pay in 2 instalments if booked more than 30 days prior to arrival:
- 30% deposit at time of booking & 70% payment 30 days prior to arrival
3) Pay in 1 payment (always available and obligatory if booked less than 30 days prior to arrival)
- 100% at time of booking
- Any extras added more than 30 days prior to arrival will be added to final payment
- Any extras added after final payment to be paid at time of addition to booking
If the client cancels a reservation the following amounts will be retained:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival date: 30% of total accommodation cost
- Between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival date: 45% of total accommodation cost
- Between 20 and 8 days prior to arrival date: 60% of total accommodation cost
- Between 7 and 4 days prior to arrival date: 90% of total accommodation cost
- 3 days or less prior to the arrival date: 100% of total accommodation cost
Your stay at Les Chalets du Soleil "Authentiques" is contracted with the Madame Vacances Group, working as a Travel Agent (Siret: 491 366 092 00014; Numéro de Licence: IM073100083)
Moutiers, Salins and Bride les Bains train stations are all within 27km of Menuires so you can get a taxi or coach there and back if needed.
The following airports are closest to Menuires train station:
Chambery airport: 100km
Geneva airport: 143km
Saint Exupery de Lyon airport: 183km
Grenoble airport: 180km
In order to get to les Chalets du Soleils, you can enjoy a transfer by minibus to Saint Martin de Belleville / Les Menuires.
Price and Availabilities
Quantity / Price
Oops, We’re sorry but nothing seems to be available.
Why not try broadening your search?
Or give us a call on 0203 475 4756 for more information.