Chalet India is unique. There are simply no other private chalets in the 3 valleys with the peace, space, views and silence as this one
Nestled within an orchard of fruit trees, the chalet offers a breathtaking panorama of the villages and hamlets in the Bozel Valley, with views extending to the Tignes glacier. Chalet India is located in Villard, a hamlet in Méribel Les Allues, a location which shelters guests from the bustle of everyday life in resort but remains only a few minutes from Méribel’s slopes.
The 80m2 cottage style chalet has been completely renovated and offers the ideal place for a couple or a family of 4-5 to relax together in its cosy atmosphere. The large open living space opens onto a well-equipped kitchen, boasting a SMEG fridge, a central fireplace and a comfortable living room with 2, double fold out sofas and a balcony. On the first floor mezzanine, guests will find a king size bed, a single, 90cm bed, a roll top bath, a toilet and a second balcony. The chalet has a satellite television and free WiFi connection.
The chalet boasts an excellent choice of services.
A satellite television, sheets and towels included. Parking spaces are reserved in front of the chalets. Free WiFi connection is available in this accommodation. The cleaning at the end of your stay is included, as well as a welcome basket full of regional products.
Ski France offers 3 options for payment:
1) Pay in 3 installments if booked more than 60 days prior to arrival:
- 10% deposit at time of booking, 10% payment 60 days prior to arrival & 80% payment 30 days prior to arrival
2) Pay in 2 installments if booked more than 30 days prior to arrival:
- 30% deposit at time of booking & 70% payment 30 days prior to arrival
3) Pay in full (always available and obligatory if booked less than 30 days prior to arrival)
- 100% at time of booking
- Any extras added more than 30 days prior to arrival will be added to final payment
- Any extras added after final payment to be paid at time of addition to booking
If the client cancels a reservation the following amounts will be retained:
- More than 30 days prior to arrival date: 30% of total accommodation cost
- Between 30 and 21 days prior to arrival date: 45% of total accommodation cost
- Between 20 and 8 days prior to arrival date: 60% of total accommodation cost
- Between 7 and 4 days prior to arrival date: 90% of total accommodation cost
- 3 days or less prior to the arrival date: 100% of total accommodation cost
Your stay at Le Chalet India is contracted with the organisation EURO TARENTAISE (Siret: 47898972600011) which is a member of the Madame Vacances group.
From Les Allues, follow signs for Le Villard (follow the road which climbs to the right). Once you are in Le Villard, drive down to the Impasse de la Corbassière, and then continue to the end of the road.
The guest chalet, Chalet India, is built on two storeys and has a living room with comfortable chairs, 2 double sofa beds, fireplace, TV and French windows that open up onto 3 balconies. The mezzanine floor has a double bed, two single beds and an old-style bath and toilet.
Room 1 : Bedroom on the first floor with a large double bed and a single bed.
The bedroom has a bath and a sink, and separate WC.
Standard conditions If the client cancels a reservation the following amounts will be retained: - More than 30 days before the arrival date: the deposit - Between 30 and 21 days before the arrival date: 45% of the total cost of the holiday. - Between 20 and 8 and days before the arrival date: 60% of total cost of holiday - Between 7 and 4 days before the arrival date: 90% of total cost of holiday - 3 days or less before the arrival date: full cost of holiday. In order to cancel a booking, written notice must be given to Ski France, Summer France, or Madame Vacances Hotels and Resorts. The date of cancellation will be considered to be the date on which this written cancellation is received.