Found cheaper elsewhere ?
We will refund you the difference plus an extra 5% discount off your stay. Contact us on 0203 475 4756.
- If you find the exact same product (same dates, same residence, same type of accommodation, same reservation conditions) on sale elsewhere cheaper than we offer, we will refund you the difference.
- To qualify for this reimbursement, the offer price seen elsewhere must be recorded at the same time as booking with us, and you must send us proof of the price seen elsewhere (screenshot or scanned document).
- Offer only available on destinations directly managed by Madame Vacances (Only establishment, no additional extras).
WHY CHOOSE US
25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
DEDICATED SALES TEAM
Available 7 days a week
100% Guaranteed (+info)
Alpe d'Huez Ski Holidays
Things To Do
Eating and Drinking
Alpe d'Huez holidays are perfect for:
- 300 days of sunshine a year
- Reliable snow throughout the winter season (early December to late April)
- Great range of off-mountain activities and apres-ski
Alpe d'Huez was one of the first purpose-built, commercial ski resorts to open in the 1930s, and continues to thrive today, with some of the original buildings still in place in its oldest quartier (district). The massive Alpe d'Huez ski area covers five resorts and two villages, and with 250km of pistes to explore the region offers so much in terms of skiing and winter sports. A popular family resort, Alpe d'Huez has an incredible range of activities for those moments spent off the mountain, from thrill-seeking activities to comfort-seeking spas. Being one of the liveliest resorts in the French Alps, it's also great for aprés-ski.
... Read more
Save up to 31% on these destinations